Ladies love to shop is it’s their birthright. They can never be filled with it. And shopping online for the reputed brands and even products has added more to the addiction. But, it’s even more fun shopping with your best friends, doing bargains and enjoying the treat that day. It’s absolutely a day out for the shoppers. Most of us have become an active shopper for online products. Thus, in this article today, we have listed few tips and tricks as a guide about doing shopping online.
Thins Required For Doing Online Shopping:
- The very first thing that you will need is good and secure internet connection. This is very essential for any e-commerce websites.
- You will also need a credit or debit card.
- You can also use PayPal and Google Checkout. PayPal and Google Checkout are well known payment gateways mode that is available.
Process of Online Shopping:
- A payment gateway is an intermediate link between you (the buyer) and the online website (seller). This also helps to keep your personal and even financial identity very safe.
- This can also be done by selecting the direct mode by connecting to your bank account to the PayPal account, in case you don’t wish to use or have a credit card.
- PayPal accounts offers free of cost account creation, but they have some hidden charges for bank commission and even currency conversion that you must keep in mind.
Things to Keep In Mind before Online Shopping:
Do a good research about the website. This can be tiresome but this process can help you select a good website. You can just do this by searching it in Google, looking for any blog post or checking the ‘haul’. This will give you the correct information about the website and the products that they sell with the best shopper’s own experience.
You also need to see the Terms and Conditions of the website with the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Do keep in mind to see the Shipping and even Return Policy on the shopping website. This will help you do secure online shopping and invest your money in good place.
Also check if they have working phone numbers and even emails.
Many online shopping website are a fraud and tend to misuse the financial data. Thus, you must check the authentication and even digital security certificates of the website.
Doing a cosmetics shopping? Keep in mind to get a good swatches and even reviews of the products by searching on Google. Do not trust the swatches offered by the website. Many a times they tend to be misleading. Also compare the prices, discounts and even the shipping rates.
Few Do have and Don’ts for Shopping Online:
• Buy only for those brands or the products that are not available in your near market.
• Stick to your budget before adding them to your shopping cart. If you are planning to purchase a gorgeous anarkali dress online, then a budget should be kept in your mind.
• Feel free to contact the customer care in case of any service required.
• Always search Google or various other sited to get some good offers, promo codes, discount to get great discounts.
• You can also sign up for the newsletter to get the latest launches, offers and news.
• Do not order shoes and clothes from online shopping, if you are unsure about the size. Buying an Indian saree online is not an issue as it comes in a free size. There will not be an issue of size.
Pros for Online Shopping:
• You get to select from many brands and products
• You get the best selection of colour.
• Trends are always in vogue
• select the best offered prices by compare it to many websites.
• There are always some or the other discounts on all online shopping websites.
Cons for Online Shopping:
• You will have to pay the Shipping rates
• The swatches are horrible
• Sizes can be a problem.
• Some shopping websites can be a Fraud and even Credit Card Theft
• Very difficult to return the goods
We have made our online ethnic wear portal for women keeping these pros and cons in the mind. Hope you visit it and like it.